My attempt at blogging (with pictures) for 365 days in a row.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Day 249
While at work today I had a sneaking suspicion that somebody was watching me. Normally I would chalk this up to recession paranoia or just plain craziness, but when my coworker, Heather, told me to turn around, I knew I wasn't totally insane (yet).
Meet Mr. Goose, my new workplace stalker. He watches me, taps on the window, and really hates it when you take his picture.
Hi. I'm Katie. For some reason I thought it would be fun to blog every single day for an entire year. I was wrong; it's entirely overrated and I can't wait to be done with it. That said, it can be a little bit fun from time-to-time. Also, I live in Chicago with a law student, I am the most easily amused person you will ever meet, and I am obsessed with all things Scrabble. Also, you will notice a handful of adjectives I overuse, such as "awesome," "amazing," and "fantastic." That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment