Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 241

Welcome to your weekly dose of "Katie's Very Important Opinion of American Idol." And guess what? I'm pretty pissed.

Alexis?! Gone... already? Really? And the judges chose not to save her? WTF?! She was in my Top 5 for sure! But, what can you do? She picked a horrible song (seriously, Idol, can you hire me to give advice to the contestants each week? If Alexis had told me she chose to sing "Jolene" I would have slapped her silly and reminded her of last year's Jolene flop by a one Brooke White), and ever since Hollywood Week, she just seems so... blase. I'm sure it's hard for her to be away from her daughter, but jeez, at least pretend you're having a little fun! Still, she had one of the best voices in the competition, and now the girls are quickly diminishing.

No comments: