Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 235

Sometimes I feel like Kyle and I picked a very interesting and historical time to live in Chicago. Obama madness, government scandals, crazy record-breaking weather, just to name a few. But now, changing the name of the tallest building in the United States? That's just crazy!

So long Sears Tower, hellooooo Big Willie!

4 comments:

Sara said...

That's like something you would only see on The Simpson's or Family Guy. How strange and amusing at the same time!

Ashley said...

I hope you're joking!

Katie said...

Nope, not joking. It's no longer the Sears Tower.. it's the Willis Tower.

Ashley said...

Before I say "That is ridiculous!" I had better find out why they did that. Do they realize it'll still be called the Sears Tower always and forever anyway? Surely this was national news, which would explain why I didn't hear about it... I'm not a fan of the depressing evening news of late.