Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 247

First of all, thank you for all of the blog suggestions! I will definitely keep them in mind for my next major blog roadblock.

Secondly, welcome to a new segment of Katie's Big 365 called, "HOLY FLASHBACK, BATMAN!" Here I present the one and only 313 Crabtree, the home of little Sara Weiner and Katie Van Schaick during their freshman year at the University of Wisconsin - River Falls. I absolutely adore this picture! I wish we had thought to get a picture of me and Sara together, but Ashley filling in my spot works just as well. :) I obviously had a thing for black & white photography...

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I heart that picture! Aww, the memories. :)

Um, it's UW-RF, ma'am! You had to know the anal nit-picker in me would catch that.

Katie said...

HAHA Oh my god I can't believe I typed it like that. It's fixed now!

Sara said...

Aww the memories! I love this picture! I obviously had a thing for dorky looking girly pictures. :) I can't believe we don't have one with you in there too...bummer. It seems like forever ago, but at the same time it really doesn't. I have so many memories that make it seem like a few months ago. I was looking through pictures last week and found some from halloween of that year and one from our Olive Garden dinner. I really need to find the rest and put them all together. Thanks for dedicating the post to 313!