Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 228

Tonight was the highly anticipated "Wild Card Round" on American Idol. After many of my favorites already getting the boot, I was super excited and hopeful for this night! Out of the four they picked (Meghan, Matt, Anoop, and.. that one girl..), I'm only slightly disappointed in.. that one girl.. Seriously I can't remember her name. Anyway, I was ecstatic they chose Meghan and Matt, and also happy they gave the amazing Jesse Langseth another chance (even though she didn't make it to the top 13).

In other news, my early predictions seriously sucked. Only one even made it to the Top 36. Ha.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Jasmine (one of Luke's favorites)...thank goodness they didn't let the crazy Tatiana through. Seriously what was up with her accent last night?!?!?

Ashley said...

I haven't been keeping up with Idol this season, but I did see the crazy Tatiana earlier. I'm glad she didn't last!