Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 226

It probably goes without saying now, but Kyle loves hamburgers. I mean, LOVES hamburgers. He's admitted to me frequently that if he could eat at Burger King every day, he would. Unfortunately today he wasn't feeling well, so when I came home to him lying on the couch and looking sad, I knew he wouldn't be accompanying me to the gym tonight. Before I left he sweetly asked me to pick him up some Burger King burger shots on my way home, and even though it's against my Lenten "no fast food" resolution, I couldn't say no. I resisted in ordering my own meal and only ate one of the tiny burgers (and oh my god, they're incredible).

Here's sickly Kyle posing with his miracle food (he claimed they made him better).

4 comments:

Sara said...

So, that's what they look like. I bet they are tasty.

Ashley said...

BK when you're sick?! Nasty, Kyle!

Ashley said...

And they look like White Castle sliders. Double nasty!!!

Sarah Zielie said...

I like the burger shot commercial have you seen it?