The first day of March could only mean one thing.. the birthday of my two favorite twins in the whole world!
Happy Birthday, Ashley & Brea! You two are the greatest and I miss you so much! I can't imagine my River Falls experience without you and I'm so happy that Sara and I decided to sit at your table that morning for Freshman orientation. :)
I'm pretty sure you're tired of seeing this picture, but it's my favorite, so deal!
4 comments:
I am also very happy that we sat at your table (hey, it could have been slice)!
You two are great and this picture says it all. Also definitely one of my favorites!!
Aww, thanks, Katie and Sara! It wouldn't have been the same without you two (and Slice). I wish my mouth weren't open quite so widely in the picture, though...
that pic is lovely!! there's a lot of emotion there. -- and i totally missed brea & ashley's birthday.
so i'm going to say it on your blog: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BREA AND ASHLEY! :)
Thanks girls! :)
Post a Comment