Just 112 days ago (see Day 11) I paid exactly two dollars more at the same gas station. Because of this turn in circumstances, I have been driving rather than taking the train. Driving is cheaper than the train now and I don't really like walking in the dark from the station to my apartment. I really do miss it, though. Since I quit the train, I've also quit reading and I've been way more stressed out when I get home, so that sucks.. but I think I'll leave the train for spring and summer months. Besides, I really doubt gas prices are going to stay this low.

3 comments:
hehe. its been around 1.85 here in mn.. but i have to buy prem for my si.. :( but still nice to see the dip! :)
I paid $1.59 this morning.
That is amaz-a-zing. Considering Chicago is always the highest in the country, to see it in the low $2 mark is crazy. Up where I work, though, it's down to $1.99.. when I saw that, I nearly wet myself.
Post a Comment