Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day 108

This morning I headed straight to the corner newspaper boxes to grab a physical piece of history. I grabbed the free Red Eye and the very last Chicago Sun Times. I passed on the Chicago Tribune, but luckily Kyle picked that up later today. Now we have three Chicago newspapers announcing Obama's win. What exactly I'll do with them is totally unknown.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

That's pretty cool. I haven't had a chance to watch any coverage since election night - did I miss anything interesting? I can't imagine the natural high that comes with winning the freaking presidency. Not to mention the relief that campaigning is FINALLY over. I know I'm relieved not to be seeing those damn commercials anymore.

Sara said...

The museum nerd in me says that you should put them in archival sleeves. :)

Unknown said...

I was thisclose to picking up a paper, but I thought "What will I ever do with it?" So I didn't.

Sarah Zielie said...

just don't let them become fire hazards