Friday, November 14, 2008

Day 117

This week I've consumed such a crazy amount of Laffy Taffy that I'm pretty sure I could make any dentist cry. At first I was reading all of the dorky jokes, but eventually I started skipping the jokes completely and getting straight to the candy. While opening my 678,123,089 piece, a word on the wrapper caught my eye..


The hometown of my awesome freshman year roomie, Sara (Weiner) Schwarz! Sadly, the joke was awful. (Answer: Only if the house is really sick). Sorry, Melody from Sparta, Wisconsin, your joke wasn't even remotely funny. But I forgive you because you're from Sparta.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Yay Sparta! I am disappointed, however, that you spelled by name wrong!!!!!! Katie, I can only assume since you found a grilling picture for the Bacons that you had wieners on the brain. I am shocked at your error, scrabble girl. :) Points for not adding a "t" in schwarz.

Sara said...

Oh, and double points for calling me awesome. :)

Katie said...

Hahaha, oops! At first I thought you meant I spelled Schwarz wrong, and I was like, I DID NOT!! And then I realized my mistake. It's fixed now. :) Believe me, I typed it out each way and could NOT remember what one was right.

Ashley said...

Sara, I just looked back after reading your first comment, and I was like, "C'mon, I know Katie knows there's no H on Sara!" Then I looked at your last name and noted that, as you said, it had no T. Then I swore that your maiden name looked right but was having this internal debate: "Is it e-i or i-e? I think it's e-i... isn't it?..." until I read that Katie had fixed it.