Thursday, December 11, 2008

Day 144

This blog is dedicated to my super soulmate of doing stupid things (bicycle built for two), fantastic fellow lover of all things Farley and Spade (Got that?), and my one and only genius god-sister (her mom is my godmother, my Mom is her godmother, which obviously makes us god-sisters), Miss Molly Bahr.

My childhood would have been mighty different if not for the endless summer hours spent annoying camp counselors, dancing on pedestrian bridges, singing "The Freshman" in the streets of Chicago, or taking verbal abuse while in the backseat during atrociously long road trips.

Happy 24th Birthday, Molly! You'll be glad to know that your birthday is one I will never forget. It's like the 4th of July.


Unfortunately this is the only picture I could find that about sums us up. I know there are hundreds more at my mom's house, so I might have to scan them over my Christmas break. You've been warned.

1 comment:

Sarah Zielie said...

All I know is I'm really likin' your hat.