Sunday, December 7, 2008

Day 140

Yes, I'm going to keep talking about last year's Christmas card. Why? Because it was amazing and I'm still ridiculously proud of it. Since we can't possibly top it, we've decided to do a Christmas Sweater Volume 2 for this year's card.

So what did I spend my entire Sunday doing? Searching for that god awful looks-like-someone-puked-yarn-all-over-it sweater. I went through every box in every closet and came to the conclusion we have too much stuff. Though I never found my sweater, I did find several things that Kyle had "lost," so I guess it wasn't a completely wasted day.


Note: Eventually I came to my senses and decided to call my Mom to ask her if the sweater was at her house. And yes, of course, that's where it is. Damnit.

3 comments:

Sarah Zielie said...

BALLS. Maybe you should knit one quick.

Sara said...

I can't wait for volume 2!! We never laughed so hard at a card before.

Ashley said...

Ditto, Sar! Looking forward to it. :)