My attempt at blogging (with pictures) for 365 days in a row.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Day 305
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM! I could go on and on about how awesome, wonderful, funny, nice, caring, thoughtful, and sweet my mom is, but most of you probably already know so I'll spare you the details.
Today my Mom is coming to Chicago to celebrate her 56th birthday! We're taking her on a super secret surprise road trip, I can't wait!
Hi. I'm Katie. For some reason I thought it would be fun to blog every single day for an entire year. I was wrong; it's entirely overrated and I can't wait to be done with it. That said, it can be a little bit fun from time-to-time. Also, I live in Chicago with a law student, I am the most easily amused person you will ever meet, and I am obsessed with all things Scrabble. Also, you will notice a handful of adjectives I overuse, such as "awesome," "amazing," and "fantastic." That is all.
4 comments:
Happy birthday Debbie! What a cute picture. Trade your mom's blond locks for a red curly fro and it's you!
Happy birthday!!!
I love the look on your face, Katie.
Happy belated birthday, Debbie! I, too, love the expression, Katie. "Dammit! Another birthday cake and it's not for me."
Love that pic!
Post a Comment