Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 291

Recently I decided what my own personal hell would be, assuming that if I was to go to hell, I would be eternally stuck in a horrible pet peeve. This hell would most definitely be a busy parking lot, or more specifically, a busy Walmart parking lot. I just can't imagine anything worse.

I asked Kyle what his personal hell would be and because he's a much more patient and forgiving person than I, he had trouble thinking of one.. until I remembered his severe hatred for anything and everything having to do with ONIONS.

Onions made their way onto a sandwich he ordered today and it completely ruined his entire afternoon.

2 comments:

Sarah Zielie said...

Wow - I think he hates onions almost as much as I hate mushrooms!

Unknown said...

I have to agree with Kyle's hatred of onions! While they may not be my biggest pet peeve, they are definitely at the top of the list!