Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 278

Today Kyle and I hit the big yet somewhat-unofficial Four Year mark! I say unofficial because we're not really sure when we first started dating and we eventually picked a random date out of the air. And since it's rather unofficial, we didn't do too much to celebrate, though Kyle was the more thoughtful one: flowers and a handmade card!

I tried to dig back and find a picture of us from that early summer of 2005 -- here it is! On top of the Witches Hat Tower in Minneapolis. It's a good picture of Kyle, but I look a little crazy. Still, it's pretty cute.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Aww...that's a nice picture of BOTH of you! Congratulations! Our nine year dating anniversary passed on Tuesday. We don't really do anything to celebrate it because the wedding anniversary has ended up trumping it. At least you won't pick that out of the air!

Unknown said...

Yay!

I want to see the card. blog post?

Anonymous said...

lol...i was there in the beginning! it was about the time of the "no man left behind pub crawl" miss u guys!