Since he's my best friend and I tell him absolutely everything, you have no idea how hard it was not to tell Kyle about the awesome surprise party I was planning for his big 30th birthday! I'm not sure exactly how I pulled it off, obviously with much help from Mary, Nate, and Sarah Z (and everyone else that lied for me, I LOVE YOU), but wow. What a party! Kyle was truly surprised, excited, and embarrassed... and drunk. The bartender cut him off before midnight! 30 is the new 21.
Happy Birthday, KG! I love you long time.
1 comment:
Katie. Thanks again! Not only was it great to see you and to spend Kyle's 30th with him, but we got more of the "original crew" together in one place then I've seen in a long while. yay you and yay Kyle for being and OLD MAN!
Post a Comment