Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 256

A giant HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my fantastic freshman year roommate, Sara Schwarz! I already know this year will be a wonderful and exciting one, especially come August! :) I love you and miss you and wish Sparta, WI was about 5 hours closer to Chicago!

Here's one of my favorite pictures of me and Sara..


Also, I must mention that today marks a giant milestone. April 2, 2009 is officially a year and a half away from the big Van Gaffaney wedding day. Crazy, right? Or, scary is more like it.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Look at those two dancing queens! Thanks for the birthday wishes! I had a super day. I love you and miss you too, but I still hope I can make it to Chicago. The "car" you gave me will make it much easier. :)

Yay for the Van Gaffaney wedding!!

Ashley said...

Sara, Sara, Sara - I completely forgot to say "Happy Birthday!" Believe it or not, I thought about it several times in the days preceding... oops! Well, I'm glad to hear it was a super one! Love the pic, you two! :)

Sarah Zielie said...

I cannot wait for a year and a half!