My attempt at blogging (with pictures) for 365 days in a row.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Day 193
What an exciting time to be a resident of Illinois. The politicians here are crazier than a sack of weasels. At least we were able to get rid of the craziest. See ya later, Blago. I'll miss your glorious mop top.
Ahhh, the corruption that is Illinois, specifically Chicago politics. I think it must top the list with Louisiana (New Orleans), so my future brother-in-law informs me.
Hi. I'm Katie. For some reason I thought it would be fun to blog every single day for an entire year. I was wrong; it's entirely overrated and I can't wait to be done with it. That said, it can be a little bit fun from time-to-time. Also, I live in Chicago with a law student, I am the most easily amused person you will ever meet, and I am obsessed with all things Scrabble. Also, you will notice a handful of adjectives I overuse, such as "awesome," "amazing," and "fantastic." That is all.
2 comments:
Ahhh, the corruption that is Illinois, specifically Chicago politics. I think it must top the list with Louisiana (New Orleans), so my future brother-in-law informs me.
Nice analogy! That sure was a special hairdo. And a strange voice to go along with it. Arrividerci, weirdo!
Post a Comment