To be perfectly honest, I was a little annoyed by the overwhelming media surrounding this day. Yes, I completely understand the importance and significance, but really, it's just certifying what we already know. Truthfully I think Election Day was a much bigger deal, but that didn't keep me from being glued to CNN.com at work.
I thought this guy was awesome. My favorite speech by far! "The red man can get ahead, man."

And to be honest on another subject, I will totally miss Bush. No, not his presidency, but his awesome entertainment value. What other President could make everyone LOL so much?

1 comment:
I really liked that top guy too. I bet that can't be quoted in any other inauguration.
I don't know what David Letterman is going to do now. He will have to cut out my favorite segment, Great Moments In Presidential Speeches. Bush was definitely good for a chuckle.
Post a Comment