In honor of my Grandpa (July 21, 2002, see Day 1) and the end of this crazy blog, Kyle and I decided to do something honorable and crazy: finally eat at the Korean restaurant on our street. We've been talking about going here since we moved to Chicago, so the fact that we actually did it (and had fun, and ate way too much, and were the only awkward caucasian people in a room of savvy Asians) is amazing. I'm proud of us for finding another place to take guests, and this one you can easily walk to. On your hands.
We like Cho Sun Ok! (I swear that's what it's called).

PS: Yes, I still have catching up to do, but I thought it was important to actually write on my last official day. Keep checking for updates while I slowly (but surely) post all those missing days.

2 comments:
Katie, It was always entertaining reading your blog. Although I can tell it became annoying for you (especially toward the end), I propose you continue. Is a WEEKLY blog post too much? Bi-weekly? I'm sure you could think of a clever name! Please please please!?
Love,
Your loyal reader and friend, Sarah Zielie
I'm so proud of you for finishing!! I really did love reading it and keeping up with your life in Chicago! I agree with Sarah and hope that you will continue in some capacity....
Post a Comment