Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 317

I cannot believe I haven't blogged about my current obsession yet. It's been the soundtrack to my life for the past four months, and if you haven't downloaded or bought it yet, YOU NEED TO. Or, if you'd like me to hook you up with the files and/or burn you a copy, let me know (but shhh, don't tell the cops). It is hands down the best $1.99 I have ever spent (it was on sale at Amazon.com, which is really the only reason I bought it, but damnit, I'm glad I did).

Thank you, Andy Samberg, Jorma Taccone, and Akiva Schaffer, for creating The Lonely Island. You successfully made Incredibad the greatest album ever.

3 comments:

Sarah Zielie said...

I frickin' love it but I always have "Ras Trent" and "Jizz in my pants" in my head. Travis thinks I'm crazy.

Katie said...

Ras Trent is now Kyle's ring tone. I made him do it. But it's hilarious, whenever someone calls, his phone screams "JAAAAAH!! Rastafarianism!"

Sarah Zielie said...

I want that as MY ring tone!