Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day 81

And so the busy begins! After dog walking, doing laundry, bowling, and eating delicious turkey dinner, my mom and I took Kyle to his train in Red Wing. We got there about an hour early, so we stopped at a bar for a drink (and cheese curds), and eventually sent Kyle on his way. I had never been in the Red Wing train depot before tonight and I can definitely confirm it's way cuter than my little Winona station. Look at all the cool crap on the walls!



On our way back to Rochester, we stopped at the casino and my mom introduced me to the newest, greatest slot machine ever: Dean Martin's Wild Party. I would have taken a picture, but my camera would have been confiscated (remember a certain similar incident freshman year, ladies?). It was a hilarious game, but I didn't win much money. Okay, I didn't win anything, but it was fun nonetheless!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh, the memories. :) I don't remember all the details, but I'm sure Sara does with her elephant-like memory skills. Whose was it? Brea's? That was a fun trip! I wish we would have done it more.

Sara said...

That was fun! Actually, Ash, I don't remember all of the details. I just remember the angry guy bombarding us. I was thinking that it was my camera, but I am not positive. Hmmm...one of us should have at least one illegal picture around. You're right, we should have done it more.
Kyle's train...to where?

Katie said...

Kyle took a train to St. Cloud because he had a law internship interview in Alexandria on Friday. And he had to go up and meet the VW of course. :)